1. This Website is operated by RLR PUA Ltd. (MU), registered in Mauritius, Suite 201/ 2 A, 2nd Floor, 1CyberCity, Ebene, Mauritius (email: [email protected]). References to “we”, “us” or “our” are references to both RLR PUA Ltd.
2. RLR PUA provides information relating to lifestyle and dating via products and services including but not limited to www.getherwetwithwords.com ("the website"), books, DVDs, downloadable products and emails.
3. Your use of this website and your use and/or purchase of RLR PUA's products and services as set out non-exhaustively in paragraph 2 is at all times subject to these Terms and Conditions (which forms a legally binding contract between you and us) and all applicable laws. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must exit our website immediately and do not use this website and do not use and/or purchase RLR PUA's products or services.
4. We reserve the right, from time to time, with or without notice to you, to change these terms and conditions at our sole discretion. The terms and conditions applicable to your access to and use of this website and your use and/or purchase of our products or services will be the version that is current and displayed on this website as at each date you access this website or use and/or purchase our products or services (as applicable). Your use of this website or your use and/or purchase of RLR PUA's products or services after changes are made means that you agree to be bound by such changes.
5. If we delay exercising or fail to exercise or enforce any right available to us under these terms and conditions, such delay or failure does not constitute a waiver of that right or any other rights under these terms and conditions.
6. You understand that all materials and content are intended for information and entertainment purposes only and do not constitute professional advice. Therefore they should not be relied on to assist in making or refraining from making a decision, or to assist in deciding on a course of action. RLR PUA does not guarantee and does not promise that following any of its methods will ensure any particular results. RLR PUA shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or relating to any such reliance.
7. These Terms and Conditions will be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Mauritius. Disputes arising from or in connection with your use of this website or your use and/or purchase of our products or services we provide are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the French courts.
8. In using this website and using and/or purchasing any of our products or services you warrant that you do so in good faith and that you do not work for any other similar business nor do you intend to set up business providing similar products or training.
9. All of RLR PUA's materials and content are protected by intellectual property rights including but not limited to copyright, trademarks and other relevant international laws. You are prohibited from copying, reproducing, screening, republishing or otherwise modifying any material you purchase from us, or download from the website. You must use our materials and content strictly for personal and private use and not for any direct or indirect commercial purpose. It is prohibited to make any commercial use, including but not limited to, selling, leasing and lending for a charge any of these materials or content without prior approval of RLR PUA. Any breach of intellectual property rights will be pursued vigorously.
11. By entering this website you are agreeing to be bound by the relevant terms and conditions. You also warrant that you are over 18.
12. This website and its contents are provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis and we make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to it, including as to the accuracy, completeness or currency of this website or its content. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this website, any failures, delays, or interruptions in the shipment of goods, delivery or downloading or streaming of content.
13. You may submit user material as a comment to the blog. Any comments posted as comments on the blog must not be in any way offensive, degrading, discriminatory or defamatory. Any user who breaches this condition will be blocked from using the website. RLR PUA is not responsible for any of the material which appears as user material on the blog.
14. Payments are taken using 128-bit encryption using Comodo's SSL certificate. Transactions are assured up to $10,000 through Comodo's secure server.
15. In ordering a product or booking a place at a live event you agree to receive emails from us with information including but not limited to new content on the website and forthcoming events. You may request to be removed from this mailing list at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our emails.
16. We make every effort to check and test material on our website at all stages of production. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus and anti-spyware program on all material downloaded from the internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption, or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur while using material derived from this website.
17. By purchasing the Stealth Attraction, you agree to be charged monthly via the method of payment used for your purchase according to the schedule specified in paragraph 18, unless you cancel in good time in accordance with the policy specified in paragraph 19.
18. Subscriptions to the Stealth Attraction are billed monthly at the amount specified on the sales page from where you commenced your subscription. The first billing date is on the day of purchase - this is the initiation fee and covers the additional bonuses included with registration - the second billing is 15 days after purchase, with subsequent billings every 30 days from that date.
19. You may cancel your subscription at any time by writing to [email protected]; this should be at least one business day prior to the next billing date. You are not eligible for a refund of any subscription charges made prior to proper notice of cancellation.
20. All non-subscription products will have their own cancellation and refund policy, which will be stated on the sales page and which you should read carefully before purchasing the product
21. In the event that you do not pay us for any reason including, without limitation, the action of you charging back a credit card or debit card transaction for any reason, you agree that we may cancel your access to the Product and we may refuse you the right to purchase any further Products or services available on our Website.